Nemesis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all Nemesis Alliances

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You know when you played travian too long when

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Killerchef
Admin
Killerchef

You know when you played travian too long when Empty
PostSubject: You know when you played travian too long when   You know when you played travian too long when EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:26 pm

I'll start

You know you been playing too long when:

you see someone in a uniform and ask what alliance they are on.

someone tells you the room is 7 by 7 and you start looking for the nearest 15 cropper

when you wonder how may troops it would take to get rid of the pesky mosquito.

when you go to work and you start wondering when the troops are coming to spring you out of that trap
Back to top Go down
btcc79

btcc79

PostSubject: Re: You know when you played travian too long when   You know when you played travian too long when EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:29 pm

Killerchef wrote:
I'll start

You know you been playing too long when:

you see someone in a uniform and ask what alliance they are on.

someone tells you the room is 7 by 7 and you start looking for the nearest 15 cropper

when you wonder how may troops it would take to get rid of the pesky mosquito.

when you go to work and you start wondering when the troops are coming to spring you out of that trap

pmsfl boy you got it bad

only problem i have is thinking am i gonna get raided while im @ work and if im goning to have enough resources left afterwards
Back to top Go down
Killerchef
Admin
Killerchef

PostSubject: Re: You know when you played travian too long when   You know when you played travian too long when EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 pm

when you say up till 3am looking at your resources slowly going up and when it finally reaches 65,000 wood you hit the upgrade to level 20 button.
Back to top Go down
workhorse

PostSubject: Re: You know when you played travian too long when   You know when you played travian too long when EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:44 am

you know you have been playin to long when you start posting on spots like this.... ohhh wait i just posted here crap
Back to top Go down
Killerchef
Admin
Killerchef

PostSubject: Re: You know when you played travian too long when   You know when you played travian too long when EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:02 pm

ouch that kinda a insult for everyone who posts on here.
Back to top Go down
btcc79

btcc79

PostSubject: Re: You know when you played travian too long when   You know when you played travian too long when EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:37 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
workhorse

PostSubject: Re: You know when you played travian too long when   You know when you played travian too long when EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:57 pm

no insult just a funny slap of reallity in my face for how obbsesed i have become with this game lol!
Back to top Go down
SpartanElk MK2

SpartanElk MK2

PostSubject: Re: You know when you played travian too long when   You know when you played travian too long when EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:21 am

you know youve played travian too long when you start getting paranoid that you are goin to get raided and lose all your resources while youre out
Back to top Go down
workhorse

PostSubject: Re: You know when you played travian too long when   You know when you played travian too long when EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:31 pm

when you are playing at work even though your not supposed to & you are the manager setting the example.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: You know when you played travian too long when   You know when you played travian too long when EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:20 pm

when you start dreaming about how to best use your resources
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know when you played travian too long when   You know when you played travian too long when Empty

Back to top Go down

You know when you played travian too long when
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Forum :: Random Games-
Jump to: